Friday, May 2, 2014

Sneak Peaks for the 2014-15 Stampin' Up! Catalog!!!

So I am completely and totally enjoying the new 2014-15 Stampin' Up! catalog.    The catalog was released to us demonstrators yesterday.    We got to view it and pre-order new products from the new catalog to start creating and showcasing all the amazing new toys!!!     I couldn't wait so I had some new items shipped next day air. 

Of course that means I got right down to business and starting creating!!   I ended up making two Father's Day cards and a gift tag that I wanted to share with all of you!

The first Father's Day card I used this week's My Favorite Things sketch to make my card with the new designer series paper Maritime and the very cute and versatile set called Sea Street.   It is a bit of nautical with some ocean life mixed in.

Ingredients to make the nautical card:
Stamp Sets:   Sea Street, Something to Celebrate
Ink:   Night of Navy
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy and Maritime Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Bright Candy Dots
Tools:  1" Circle Punch
 The next card I wanted to showcase the new In Colors for 2014-16.    I love the regal color scheme!    Perfect for masculine and fall color schemes.     Since there is no designer series paper that showcases all the colors I decided to make my own paper by cutting paper strips.   For the card base I took inspiration from this week's Retro Sketch.  

For the dad and the heart bubbles I first did some masking with the Just Sayin' stamp set to cover the sentiment that comes with the set and then stamped dad and the heart in the middle.

The tab was made with the Envelope Punch Board by punching a notch and then cutting the paper in half where the notch met.

Here is my Father's Day card and the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Just Sayin', Banner Blast, Family Reunion
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist
Accessories:   Silver Brads
Tools:  Word Bubble Framelits, Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot

Last is my gift tag made with the super amazing Work of Art stamp set.    I only used one of the abstract elements and sentiments in the stamp set for this project.   You are going to love this set, the perfect background stamp set to be paired up with Gorgeous Grunge.   I see myself using this set a lot!!!

Ingredients to make the tag:
Stamp Sets:    Work of Art, Countless Sayings 2, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana
Paper:   Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Doily, Pearls, Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon, Whisper White Brad
Tools:  On Film Framelit, Banner Punch

So here is the new catalog cover.    Isn't it just beautiful!   I love it!    If you want a copy of the new catalog, send me an email I will get the ball rolling to get the catalog in your hand.

Don't forget you can purchase from the Project Life Collection from the new catalog today.     There are more Project Life in store for everyone in the new catalog and you will love them, but for now you can start purchase your core package to start your memory keeping.   
Click here to start shopping for your Project Life collection.     Not sure about Project Life and if it is for you, click here to see Stampin' Up!'s Pinterest board devoted to Project Life.

Lastly, do not miss out on some of the amazing stamp sets and accessories that are retiring.     I will have to say I will miss Baby Prints, Lovely Thoughts and Oh Hello the most.     So make sure you check out the retiring items before they are gone for good!  

Click here to start shopping and get your retired items before they are gone.     Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack and Weekly Deals while you are shopping!!!   What amazing deals can be found!!!




No comments: