Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I love hashtags

So what can I say I just love this stamp set that is full of fun hashtag sentiments!    #hello is a fun and trendy set in the new Stampin' Up! catalog.    Here it is paired up with this week's My Favorite Things sketch of the week.   

I love the fun and bright colors in the Sweet Taffy stamp set.   I decided to pull out the Rich Razzleberry from the hexagon background and make it the focal of the card.    I hate to say but it's been a while since I opened up the Rich Razzleberry ink pad and accessories!   It was fun to with fun and rich color.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   #hello, Six Sided Sampler
Ink:   Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Bright Candy Dots and Buttons
Tools:  Circle Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder, Hexagon Punch

No comments: