Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Something Frilly!

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are asking everyone to create something frilly!    So the minute I saw the challenge I knew I wanted to pull out my roll of crepe paper and decided to make a ruffle border for my niece's birthday.   Ruffles and peace love and cupcakes are just perfect for a tweenie!   I can't believe she is already 9!

The challenge will be open 3:00pm (PST) October 6th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Peace, Love and Cupcakes, Making Spirits Bright, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:   Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Index Cards
Accessories:   Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit, Sequins, Rhinestones
Tools:   Heart to Heart Punch, Spiral Binder Punch

No comments: