Saturday, October 4, 2014

WCMD 2014

Today is World Card Making Day!  #wcmd2014   World Card Making Day holds a special place in my heart!  I always try to make at least one card to celebrate or if not more!   I decided to join in Paper Crafts Connection's World Card Making Day blog hop.    Click here to start the blog hop!    I can't wait to go through the hop and check out all the amazing creations made by paper crafters all over the world.

I had so much fun creating the card.   I got to use so many fun elements on the card.

I want to say thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

For those of you new to my blog, Stampin' Up! is having an amazing stock up and sale!    15% on all INK PADS.  So pads that are now $5.95 will now be only $5.06.   This is a great time to stock up and get some new colors or replace some old pads with the new ink pad design!!  Assorted Card stock packs are on sale as well as Whisper White is on sale for $7.23!!!

Click here to start shopping and check out all the amazing savings!!!



Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Festival of Trees, #hello
Ink:   Tangerine Tango, Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, So Saffron, Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper, Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Subtles Candy Dots, Everyday Occasion Kit
Tools:   What's Up Punch, Banner Punch, Circle Card Thinlit, Paper Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper Piercing Template, Pierce Mat, Envelope Punch Board







No comments: