Friday, November 28, 2014

Casing the Catty


We are still on  vacation until the new year at the Caseing the Catty challenge blog when we start working on caseing the Sale-a-bration, Occasions Mini and New Catalog.  In the meantime, I am still finding beautiful projects to case in the catalog.   Here is the beautiful cross card on Page 123.    I hope you can join me!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Special Blessings
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Versamark
Paper:   Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories:   Pearls, Doily, Whisper White Baker's Twine, White Embossing Powder, Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools:  Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Apothecary Accents Framelits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using?
I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest
price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Visit my website :: prezent na dzien matki