Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Pleasant Poppies

I love the simplicity of this week's Freshly Made Sketches.     I decided to pull out the Pleasant Poppies stamp set to create a Mother's Day card.    I was so happy to have a stamp set to color with!   I love my Blendabilites and I am so sorry to see that they are discontinued as well.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Something to Celebrate, Pleasant Poppies
Ink:   Basic Black, Calypso Coral and Old Olive Blendabilites
Paper:   Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White
Accessories:   Pear Pizzazz Button and Baker's Twine from a local craft store
Tools:  Corner Rounder from a local craft store

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Wonderful card Stasia. Love the clean and simple look and the mix of color and texture. Perfect!