Monday, March 23, 2015

More Chalkboard Happy Birthday

 Here is another card made with the chalkboard technique colored in with my Blendablities.    The best part is that with my Stampin' Write markers I don't always get the crisp lines in my images when I color in.    So end stamping the image a few times to get the nice bold images.   But with heat embossing the image and then coloring in with my Blendabilities, it is so easy.

Here is the chalkboard happy birthday paired up with the My Favorite Things Meets Page Maps sketch.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp set from an online store
Ink:   Versamark, Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky Blendabilites
Paper:  Basic Black, Pink Pirouette and Designer Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Black Twine, Neutral Candy Dots, Black Button and Washi Tape from a local craft store, White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun and Embossing Powder

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, I love the oval element/sentiment, so glad you played along with MFT/PageMaps!