Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Color Challenge


This month's Stampin' Royalty we are spotlighting each of the goddess from our design team.   This week it is Carrie Rhoades!   What to learn more about Carrie and check out my design team's creations, click here!

This week we the challenge at Stampin' Royalty is a color challenge.    The colors are:  Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Chocolate Chip and Cherry Cobbler. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to create but then I saw my Around the World stamp set and knew it was about time that I played with again.   I think I have only played with a handful of times since I got it.

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) March 30th.   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Around the World, Show & Tell, Crazy About You
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Chocolate Chip and Cherry Cobbler
Paper:   Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake Patterns Designer Series Paper. Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Neutral Candy Dots, Vintage Brads, Twill Tape, Natural Chevron Ribbon, Natural Button, Linen Thread
Tools:  Angled Tag Topper Punch

No comments: