Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fun Stampers Mojo Monday


So I am really lovin' my Kit of the Month that I received from Fun Stampers Journey.     I love the little girl from the set.  I love coloring her image and having her come to life.    She is just too cute!    I also love all the colors that come in the kit.    The kit comes with a fabulous stamp set and all the ingredients to make 4 cards.

Here is another card I came up with the ingredients from the kit. The only thing that I added to this card was ink, white paper, my circle framelits and my Blendabilites for coloring.

Here is my April Kit paired up with Mojo Monday's sketch.

Click here to see more cards on my blog made with the April Kit of the Month.

#funstampersjourney #kotm #fsj #richardgaray #makeamazinghappen

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Love those sun rays! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!