Monday, June 22, 2015

I'd be lost without you


I love the new Cottage Greetings stamp set.   I love the sentiments in this beautiful set.    I love the coffee card I made last week with the kraft, red, black and white color combination that I decided to make another one withe color scheme.

Here is the coffee cup paired up with the My Favorite Things sketch of the week.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Perfect Blend, Cottage Greetings
Ink:   Basic Black, Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Neutral Patterns Paper Pack, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper, Coffee Sleeve
Accessories:   Basic Black Baker's Twine, Neutral Candy Dots, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:  Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Die, Small Heart Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

No comments: