Friday, July 10, 2015

Caseing the Catty For Kids


We are now blog hopping at Caseing the Catty.   So hop with us from one design team member to the next. I hope you can join us in the hop and enjoy all the beautiful creations that we case (copied and steal everything) from the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! catalog.   This week we are challenge everyone to case a project from the For Kids section of the catalog.

The first card that caught my eye in the kids section was the robot card on page 40.    I love the circle and card strip layout.   I am sorry to say I don't have a lot of the kids stamp set yet in my collection, but in the next couple of months, I believe that will be changing.   There is so many great sets that I want to add to my collection.    For now, I pulled out the retired Goal stamp set for the challenge. 


If you have been following the hop, you just came from Rebecca Benson blog and the next stop in the hop is
back to the Rachel Palmieri

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Goal, Crazy About You , Celebrate Today
Ink:   Basic Black
Paper:   Cucumber Crush, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Basic Black Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Basic Black Baker's Twine, White Perfect Accents
Tools:   Circle Framelits, Circle Thinlits

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Awesome CASE of the card Stasia. Like you I don't have any of the kids stamps either, but I love your soccer version.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use the soccer ball. Looks great!

AB. said...

This card absolutely rocks! So vibrant and fun! How did you colour the accents black?

Unknown said...

What a fab card Stasia! Love your design using the soccer ball and the extra element of the Baker's Twine finishes it nicely.

Rachel Palmieri said...

I'm definitely going to have to use this sketch to make a card. This looks fantastic Stasia, love the colours and the accents you've used on it.

Julia said...

cool CASE - I did this one too!! Love what you've done!! It looks awesome with the soccer ball!!

Julia said...

Great card! I CASED this one too!! Love what you've done with it!! The soccer ball looks awesome with this layout!!

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome! Love the soccer ball stamp and all the other extra little touches you've added!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Awesome!! Love your version of the catty card and the black accents.