Monday, August 17, 2015

Celebrate the season

So here is another project I made for the As You See It Challenge of the week.    The theme is Celebrate.   Any chance to play with my new sneak peak items from the upcoming Holiday Mini I take.    So theme being Celebrate, I decided to Celebrate the Season with the sentiment from the Happy Scenes stamp set.    Just a few paper strips cut into pennants and the poinsettia cut from the Home for Christmas designer series paper.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Happy Scenes
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, Home for Christmas designer series paper
Accessories:  Real Red Button, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the traditional feel & colours of this card - another great entry for our 100th challenge at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

So Christmassy, Stasia! Thanks for playing along twice with As You See It Challenges this week!

Amanda said...

I hear ya. Playing with goodies before anyone else is such a luxury! Thanks for playing with our 100th challenge at AYSI!

Sarah Loves to Stamp said...

I love the layout of this card! We cut the santas out of the paper at SU! Convention and it convinced me that I needed this paper! The images are just so beautiful - especially as focal points! Love that! :) Also glad to see Christmas cards starting to pop up in the challenge! Thanks for playing along with our 100th challenge at As You See It Challenges!!!