Wednesday, September 9, 2015

As You See It with Six Sayings

I just love the simplicity of this week's As You See It Challenge.   I was waiting for my package to arrive via UPS today.   It was a late delivery and I am happy I was able to get my card created and submitted just in time for this week's challenge to close.    Yeah.    As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use the beautiful sentiment from the Six Sayings stamp set available from the Holiday Mini!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Six Sayings
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:   Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Snowflake Elements and Neutral Candy Dots, White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy and Project Life Corner Rounder

1 comment:

Heather Cooper said...

Oh, I love this card, Stasia! It makes me think of warm, cozy mittens, or slippers or a Christmas sweater. Thanks for playing along with us this week at As You See It Challenges.