Monday, January 25, 2016

We are Better Together

This month at Unity the challenge is pink and red.   I knew if I looked around I had some designer paper I have been hoarding with the same polka dots as shown in the challenge.    Who doesn't love pink and red polka dots.    The pink and red is a perfect time for Valentines as well perfect for this week's Global Design Project Love Theme Challenge.   Well I have to say I am making a good dent in using all of my Valentine's day / Love stamp sets I own.   My challenge this year was to use all of them.   I think I am making a good headway in using them all.

What goes better than chocolate chip cookies and milk!     The cookie was a little bit of a challenge.  I can't seem to find a marker that does a good job in coloring in the crumb cake color!    So I decided to stamp the cookie on crumb cake paper and then just color in the chips and paper pierce and cut the cookie on top of the other stamped image.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set from an online store
Ink:   Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip, Skin Tone Copic Marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Designer Series from a local craft store
Accessories:   Linen Thread, Neutral Buttons, Wood Dots from a local craft store


No comments: