Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sweet on You

I am having so much fun creating and working with all my retired products and stamp sets I have picked up at local craft stores!   I can't tell you how happy it is making me to use up my craft supplies!   So many times things are purchased and never used.

So I hope you are enjoying my posts with cards made with my craft stash.   Hope it inspires you to create with your stash.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets from a local craft store
Ink:   Calypso Coral
Paper:   Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper, Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Subtles Candy Dots, Dazzling Details
Tools:  1" Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Corner Rounder from a local craft store

No comments: