Monday, March 7, 2016

Baby Stork Cards

I was so excited when I saw Jan's project on the As You See It Challenge site, I knew exactly what I wanted to create.   My cousin just had a little baby girl so I knew a stork would be perfect for the card I wanted to make for them!   I also made another set of cards for the coffee shop and make another baby girl and one for a boy.  

I think I was most excited to be able to find a place to put blue heart enamels!

Thank you As You See It for the inspiration.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets from an online store
Ink:   Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky and Strawberry Slush
Paper:  Soft Sky, Whisper White, Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:    Soft Sky and Blushing Bride Ribbon and Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:   Triple Banner Punch, Circle Framelits, Banner Punch


4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

I like that you've made one-of-each of these cards. So adorable! The little enamel hearts are a sweet finishing touch - good shopping by you! A great take on this week's sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week on As You See It. :-)

Sarah Loves to Stamp said...

Such cute cards! My favorite thing is the super cute enamel hearts! They're the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for playing along this week with the As You See It Challenge! I'll hope you'll join us again next week. New challenge goes lives tomorrow!

Sarah Loves to Stamp said...

I forgot to click the "I'm not a robot" message so I'll resubmit my comment to make sure you get it!

I LOVE these cards. So so cute! My favorite thing is the enamel hearts - they are the perfect finishing touch to these adorable cards. Thanks so much for playing along this week with the As You See It Challenge! I'll hope you'll join us again next week. New challenge goes lives tomorrow!

Amanda said...

Oh the cuteness! Love the stork and it fits just great on this sketch! Perfect for the enamel hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at AYSI this week!