Friday, March 11, 2016

Unity Circle Sketch

So when I saw this week's Unity circle sketch, the first one stamp set I thought of was the Queen of the Entire Freakin' Universe.    I just love this set.   It makes  me think of all the woman in my life and the hundred and one things we accomplish in the day!

Here it is in pink and black.    After creating this card, I found this image of the milk and cookies image already colored in and ready to go.   I must have created at one point and then it went into the black hole and I couldn't find it.    Well I found it while creating today.    Since most of the hard was done, I just created a quick and simple card with some designer paper.

Ingredients to make the queen card:
Stamp Sets from an online store
Ink:   Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Copic Markers
Paper:   Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Black Enamel Dots
Tools:   2 1/2" Circle Punch
Ingredients to make the milk and cookie card:
Stamp Set from an online store
Ink:   Basic Black, Real Red,  Copic Markers
Paper:   Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Designer Series Paper from online store
Accessories:    Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine,  Button from an online store
Tools:   Circle  Framelits

No comments: