Saturday, August 13, 2016

Merry

I have been having fun picking up crafty supplies the last couple of days.   I was in a local craft store I found this great bold Christmas sentiments.   This week's Freshly Made Sketch of the week was a perfect opportunity to showcase the sentiment.

I also had this fun Christmas background designer series paper that works perfectly for this week's Paper Craft Crew challenge.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Christmas Bliss, Hero Arts stamp set
Ink:    Cherry Cobbler
Paper:   Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Regal Candy Dots, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Button from a local craft store
Tools:   Holly Punch from a local craft store


4 comments:

Amy O said...

I love that Christmas dsp! And that bold sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Oh how fun! Love the big sentiment. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Kim said...

I also LOVE the big sentiment!! Fabulous! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Deborah Smart said...

What a fun Christmas card! The oversized sentiment says it all :) Thanks for joining our Paper Craft Crew challenge. ~Deborah