Thursday, May 11, 2017

Introducing Lovely Words and Happy Birthday Gorgeous


At first glance I wasn't sure if I needed the Lovely Words Thinlits or even Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.    Then I started to see the possibility with both products and when I created this card I knew I made the right choice in purchasing the products.    There is also a coordinating stamp set to Lovely Words called Lovely Inside & Out. Thet other Lovely words thinlits are friend and hugs.  The Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set has so many fabulous florals, balloons and sentiments that I slowly realized that I needed to have them as part of my collection.  I am happy to say it also has an amazing happy birthday die that is a must have.

The Have a and birthday comes from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set.  I used my Hearts Framelits to frame the Lovely Words sentiment.   The background was created with my Aqua Painter and Powder Pink ink refill.  Love this new In Color!!!   

No comments: