Friday, August 11, 2017

Summer Fishes


My nieces birthday was in June.   Yes, as you can see I have been busy creating, but not blogging.   You are going to see  two and half months of creations in next couple of days.   Not sure if I am going to get through all the posts, but I am sure going to try!!!  

She had a swimming party in June.   The original plan was to use mermaids for the gift tags to put on the thank you gifts but I didn't have any mermaid stamps so I decided to go with fishes instead.     The fishes come from the retired Summer Splash.    The water bubbles come from Seaside Shore.   The happy comes from Crazy about You.    The summer comes Technique Tuesday stamp set.    The water color backround was done with my Aqua Painter.   Love these fun cute tags.    I think I love the blue and orange color combination the most.

No comments: