Sunday, December 10, 2017

Getting Ready for the Holidays


  
 

So a few years back, I made a similiar banner for my holiday cards.   It had a lot of gold, but that was not my decorating color scheme for the holidays.   I love the bright red and greens.   So I decided to make a new banner for the holidays.    This time I did in the color I love.    I used the American Crafts Hot Cocoa paper, some snowflake wood elements and reindeer ribbon I had in my craft stash.     I used twine, ribbon and eyelets from my retired Stampin' Up! stash.    The mitten is a die from Impression Obsession.    The letters come from the Serif Essentials Sizzex which are now retired.    The banner pieces I freeform made with a little trial and error.        To keep the twine in place.   I die cut two mittens and placed the twine and string in between, then I used my hot glue gun to keep everything in place.  



No comments: