Monday, December 18, 2017

Happy Birthday Little One

  

One of my favorites is this little dear in the Made with Love stamp set.   Maybe I am partial to the dear because of all my little friends that come to visit us on a daily basis at our house.    There is one that eats from an apple tree by our house and she doesn't even flinch or run away.   She just stands there.   She comes by so often that my niece has a name for her.    She is Sally.    

So when I needed to make another birthday card for the little one turning one.   I made it with the dear with Made with Love.   The dear was colord in with my Copics.

The two parts of the sentiment come from two stamp sets, Happy Birthday Gorgeous and Feather Together.     The designer series paper is from a paper pack in my collection.    The color strips are Pink Pirouette and Fresh Fig.   Enamel dots complete the card.



No comments: