Monday, February 5, 2018

Spongebob Tags


My nephew is the biggest Spongebob fan.    The funny thing is he is only 4 years old.   Not sure how he got hooked on this guy but he crazy for him.     It's not easy to find Spongebob toys and stuff.    So here is gift tags I made on the computer with a little clipart and dotted circle around the image.   I punched it out with Fiskars punch.   I tied some baker's twine and we are done.    The water bottles were a great find.   They were on clearance in walmart for only 50 cents!   Score!!   Just add some treats inside and we are done for party favors.

2 comments:

Linda from AZ said...

Love these so much, can you tell us or give us a link to where you got the stuff to make the sponge bob image? thanks so much.

Denise said...

These are awesome -- my son loves Spongebob, so I'm going to have to do something like this for his birthday!!