Tuesday, March 27, 2018

6 months

  

So it doesn't seem possible, but it's only been 6 months since my guy passed.   Not a day goes by that I don't think of him.   He is missed.    A friend of mine asked if I get sad when I scrapbook pictures of him and to tell you the truth it helps me to keep his memory alive.  

The Project Bin's Kinda Sorta stamp set has the perfect sentiment. I like walking down memory lane because I love running into you.     It wraps up the way I feel.    

The colors are Blushing Bride and Old Olive.    The leaves were diecut from the Rose Garden thinlits.     The florals come from the Seasonal Layers thinlits.     The forever is from Little Yellow Bicycle.    The designer paper is the Merry Little Christmas and  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found.     I added a few butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set. 

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Stasia! I loved getting all those beautiful posts in my email. I always enjoy your work, but just don't get enough time to tell you. I had two more back surgeries recently, so maybe I will be up to more social media before long. I don't think I knew that you lost your Love. I'm so sorry. I loved your quote about walking down memory lane. It's something I can't imagine, but I pray it will get easier and easier to enjoy the memories without hurting. Hugz! Suzi 5563