Sunday, March 4, 2018

Love Stripes

  

One of my favorite things to do is make my own striped backgrounds.   Sometimes we get lucky and get the perfect paper for our projects but for the most part we don't always get so lucky.    Here I made my own background with my Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick Distress Oxide pads.   I used my post its to make my masks to sponge in the stripes.    I diecut my Heart.    The rose and the sentiment come from the Hampton Art Roses Layering set.    I stamped the first rose in my Strawberry Slush.   I stamped off on a sheet of paper first and then stamped the rose for my finished product.   I like the lighter shade for this and it matched the Worn Lipstick by stamping off first.   The top outline was stamped in Poppy Parade.    Lastly leaves were stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive.     Sequins and Baker's Twine complete the card.

No comments: