Saturday, May 26, 2018

Moments they change you



So I have been having a little fun and getting back to the roots of paper crafting for me and scrapbooking.     Card making is fun and you can finish a card quickly if you are inspired, but scrapbooking is forever.   It takes moments and helps you remember details that you will soon forget after the picture was taken.    I wanted to remember this time in my life.    So many things have have happened and so much has changed.   I am still trying to figure out things, but scrapbooking has helped.    It is a cheaper than therapy, but than again if you saw my craft stash you would wonder if that was true! 

To finish off my Growing in Unity week, I also created a scrapbook page that I wanted to share.    You don't need to post on this project to get free stamps.   I should be picking a winner tomorrow.   

Here is the Unity Moment by Moment stamp set.    So many great sentiments and I love the butterflies in the set.   I created the background with my ink refills and my aqua painter.     The designer paper comes from The Paper Studio.