Sunday, July 1, 2018

Celebrate

  

When I saw the Fab Friday color challenge, I just knew I wanted to do it.    It showcases all the fabulous new Incolors for this year and after some playing, I finally came up with a card that I absolutely love.   It also ended up working perfectly for the Paper Players challenge.   You need to check it out so many amazing prizes to be won.   

The new Incolors are Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Color Me Clove and Blueberry Bushel.   I stamped the balloons fromt the Balloon Celebration stamp set.    I used a Sharpie and made my own balloon strings.     I die cut the Celebrate from the Celebrate You Frametlis.   Stacked with Love designer series paper completes the card.

  


6 comments:

Heather said...

Wonderful, Stasia! Perfect way to showcase all our colors - balloons are so fun! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Ann Schach said...

What better way to celebrate than with a balloon bouquet, Stasia! Such a perfect card for any celebration! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players on our 400th challenge!

Amanda Mertz said...

I always love black as an accent with bright colors and your card does it perfectly! The balloons are a wonderful way to show off the challenge colors. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

I love this! Such a cute design, great use of those colors! Thanks for joining us a Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Jaydee said...

Stasia, I love the black and white base - it grounds your beautiful balloon bouquet beautifully. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players for our 400th this week
jaydee

laurie said...

Love your colorful and festive balloons!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players and joining us in our 400th challenge celebration!