Monday, August 6, 2018

On Her Way



My niece was so excited.   She learned how to ride her bike without training wheels.    I love scrapbooking.   It allowed me documented her accomplishment on a scrapbook page.   Here is her first ride without training wheels.  It was a perfect opportunity for me to use my En Route stamp set.   I wanted to match the page to her outfit.    Not an easy task.   We don't have an ink that matches so I went into my craft stash for colors, Fun Stampers Journey Watermelon Fusion and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks Picked Raspberry.   I added some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring Collection Pack and Lemon Lime Twist ink.      She was the inspiration for the color combination, but I love the end result.      I used the Stamparatus to line up the bicycle from the En Route stamp set.     The bicycle comes from the retired Cycle Celebration stamp set.     Enamel dots and baker's twine are the finishing touches. 

No comments: