Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Let the Adventure Begins



So I have done a few bicycle pages and I have to say I just love the En Route suite in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.    So the suite comes with a great designer series paper, but when I was cleaning up my Stampin' Up! stash I came across this bicycle paper.   I was wow, I need to use this with the En Route stamp set.     So when I saw this picture of my nephew it was a perfect fit with the color scheme.    The retired paper comes from Schoolhouse paper pack.    I heat embossed the sentiment and bicycles from the En Route stamp set.    The sentiment on the bottom comes from the Dare to Dream stamp set.    Hit the Road is from a retired Around the World stamp set.    Enamel dots complete the project.    It never hurts to look through your craft stash, you never know what old can be paired up with stamps and accessories for a project.

No comments: