Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Way to Go


One word describes this layout.   FUN!  FUN!  FUN!    Fun pictures!   Fun stamped images!   Fun Colors!    My niece was determined to learn the monkey bars.    I actually screen shot all the images from a video I recorded of her accomplishment.    It is amazing the quality our phones have for capturing videos and then being able to convert them to still images.      I got this great stamp set from Concord & 9th called Above Average which I knew page would be perfect for.    I then had it in my head to add rainbows.     Well I had the perfect opportunity to use the Sunshines & Rainbows stamp set.    The colors of the rainbow are:  Gorgeous Grape, Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.   Then some Echo Park Summer Days scrapbook kit and viola fun page!!! 

No comments: