Monday, June 24, 2019

Congrats Graduate


The next graduation card comes courtesy of my Stamparatus.   It helped keep everything lined up.   I was able to stamp the sentiment multiple times by just moving the notches up and down on the Stamparatus.     The sentiments come come from the Ranger Letter It Celebration set.     I heat embossed them on Fun Stamper's Journey Watermelon Fusion card stock followed by Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Tempting Turquoise.

The congrats was die but from the Sunshine Sayings framelits.     To make the multi-color sentiment.  I pulled out my Tim Holtz Distress Oxides and blended a background with the following colors:   Pickled Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Broken China.    The graduate sentiment comes from the Sunshine Wishes stamp set. 

No comments: