Saturday, November 23, 2019

Fabooulous


So I have been nursey a pinched nerve the last two weeks so creating and posting have fallen to the way side.   I am on the mend but as I type I have a heating pad on my shoulder.    So one thing I am learning after 16 years of stamping and scrapbooking.   Use my desinger series paper.   Do not say oh wow I love this I am going to save it.    Save it for what!   So it can sit on a shelf.    This is my fouth Halloween scrapbook page made with the Spooktaculer Bash desinger series paper. 

First came the fabulous new Stitched Nested Labels die cut.   The title was made with the Holly Jolly Greetings, followed by Six Sayings and then Holly Jolly Greetings.     The spider comes from the Wicked die.   I pulled out my retired bat punch for the page along with some strips of desinger series paper that for the life of me I don't know what paper pack they came from.  Some baker's twine completes the page.

No comments: