Saturday, February 1, 2020

Infinity


So I am embarrassed to say that I have had this Spellbinders die for about 5 or 6 years and have only used it once.   It is called Cascading Hearts.    I could never find a way to use it until now.    Wow I am absolutely loving the end result and it makes the perfect background after you poke out all the hearts!!     The sentiment was a little fun to create by stamping alternating with Blushing Bride and Going Gray and putting them on a Stitched Rectangle.     The sentiments mostly came from the Echo Park Mr & Mrs stamp set and the Infinity Symbol comes from Stampabilites.    Infinity symbol always reminds me of the show Revenge.    Remember that show.   It was fabulous.   I may need to have to bing watch all over again once I find who has it!   

No comments: