Saturday, February 1, 2020

Peachy Keen Jelly Bean


So I am slowly coming to the end of my projects today.    Don't worry I will get better in posting them, but for now I think I have completely inspired you to create some Valentines.   I am not saying you are not going to see a few more Valentine's before the 14th, but for now this what has been made.    I just got this great stamp set from The Ink Road Stamps called Eat Your Heart Out.    It is the perfect set for everyone who grew up watching Grease and if you watched than you absolutely know all the words!      I got these great Jelly Beans for Valentine's and decided to dress them up with a tag made with the sentiment.     The stamped elements all come from the set.    The paper and the flowers are form the Echo Park Happy Days set.    If anyone sees this paper pack or something like this somewhere let me know.   I love this period piece.   I really believe sometimes I was born in the wrong decade.     

No comments: