Thursday, October 14, 2021

Happy Sweet 16 Julie


My niece just turned 16 and even though it was just a small family affair, I wanted to make it special for her.   I made a mini scrapbook which doubled as a display.    I will warn anyone decided to do this, give yourself plenty of time to do it.   It does not go as quickly as you think just because you decided to make a tag.    One of the hardest things is assembling the photos.    Next was finding a color scheme.   I knew I wanted to do it in teal, but not adding a splash of pink for a girl only seemed right.    Because a star is born in all teal would make you think it was a boy.     

If anyone from the Stampin' Up! office is reading this, please please add more pink to our designer series papers.    It is needed especially when scrapbooking.   Another request please come up with another stamp set that is similar to 25 Days which was in the Holiday Mini a few years back.   It was intended for an advent calendar but it was a great set to incorporate when make a birthday timeline.
\
So I am going to just list the products I used.   I am sure I am going to miss some, but this should help anyone trying to CASE.

Stamp Set:  Dotty Angles, Peachy Keen, Takeout Treats, Banner Blast, Twinkle Star, Family Party, 25 Days
Colors:   Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon, Pretty in Pink, Coastal Cabana
Dies:   Scalloped Contours, Stitched Nested Labels, Stitched Triangles, Stitched So Sweetly, Handlettered Prose, Hearts and Circle Collection
DSP:   Patterns, How Sweet It Is, It's My Party, Whimsy & Wonder, Peaceful Poppies, Birthday Bonanza, Come to Gather, Love Impressions






 

No comments: