Thursday, October 21, 2021

Holly Jolly Goodness


So I think this is by far my favorite sentiment this holiday season.    What can I say ever time I hear Holly Jolly Christmas, I start singing the song in my head from Rudolph.     

This Sunday Stamp sketch is the best.  I have a feeling it is going to become one of my favorites.   I decided to pull out the Warm Hugs stamp set for the sketch.   I got the set last year and sadly I never created anything with it until now.    I love all the cute little images in the set.   What is there not to like with little mugs and making cozy gifts for family and friends.    I paired it up with the Sale-a-bration Peaceful Prints DSP.    The rectangle was die cut with the Rectangle Stitched to give it a little more detail.    The sentiment comes from the Christmas to Remember set.     


 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, Stasia, LOVE this! So fun and festive, perfectly CAS, with my holiday faves to boot, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

This is simply adorable! I love the holly, jolly feel you have created with this festive stamp and colors! thank for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!