Thursday, July 20, 2023

Favorite Birthday Moments



I am a Leo and my birthday is coming up this weekend and I love celebrating my birthday.   Here is a few of my favorite birthday moments over the years.   The biggest challenge was fitting so many of my favorite memories on two papers.    There is a mix of old and new Stampin' Up! products along with some non-Stampin' Up! products but it makes my heart happy to see so many fabulous memories at a glance.

Stamp Sets:  Amazing Birthday, Broadway Birthday, Biggest Wish, Party Wishes, Welcome to the Team and Elle's Studio Title Builder Set
Paper:  Pool Party, Real Red, Sweet Talk DSP
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Granny Apple Green
Dies:  Bonanza Dies, Scallop Contours 
Elements:  Resin Stars Embellishments


 

No comments: