Friday, June 28, 2024

Lots of Projects!

So I may not always be right on top of things when it comes to posting and blogging but I am always creating.     When it comes to an occasion or if someone needs projects for a school event, I am the family got to person.  

The first two were done for a school events.   I used whatever what was in my craft stash to make to create!    Usually I am told last minute something is needed so I am in frenzy looking through my craft room looking what will give the biggest wow with the least amount of work and can be done quickly.    That means delicious designer series paper that I have been holding on forever or using retired big shot dies to die cut letters or even border punches that have not been for sale in years in our local craft store. 





This project was for my friend's grandson first birthday.    Yes you read that grandson.   My friends are now grandma's.     The theme was race cars and so this is what I came up.    Can you believe we don't have many race car papers and stamp sets!    Stampin' Up!   I think we need to do something about this!


This was totally just a computer project.    I used regular copy paper to do this since I wanted it be easy to wrap around the eraser. 



Lastly, here is a birthday card for my niece. 


 

No comments: