Saturday, March 7, 2009

Door Prizes


I am getting ready for a crop that I am going to to next Saturday for D&L's Camp WannaCropALot. There are still plenty of seats if you are looking to get some scrapping done, just click on the link above. Here are some door prizes I made for the crop. I filled the little cello bags with embossing powders. I topped the cello bags with my bag toppers and filled it with some little simple gift cards and envelopes. The bag toppers, I started with a Top Note die cut which I layered on top of some card stock. I stamped the Yummy stamp set after I colored it in with my Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker. I then topped off the topper with a Beautiful Butterfly die cut that I made with the Delicate Dots designer series paper along with 2 ruby red brads. I maded matching 3x3 notecards to put inside.

1 comment: