Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spidey Birthday




Now that Valentine's Day is over. I can finally share some projects I made for my nephew's birthday. He is a HUGE Spiderman fan. If he is not watching his videos or playing with his action figures, he is pretend shooting web out of his wrist. I have to give my friend Colleen a big thank you for letting me use her Spider Web Textured Embossing Folder. It was just the right touch to the projects.

Here is the birthday card I made and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Afterthoughts
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Travel Journal Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones from a local craft store, Spiderman stickers from a local craft store
Tools: Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Clear Circle Sizzex, Big Shot






I had plenty of stickers leftover so I decided to make a wall hanging for his room as well.

Here are the ingredients to make the wall hanging:
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Spiderman stickers and rub-ons from a local craft store
Tools: Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot











Lastly, here are some cupcake toppers. How super easy were these. I just found some Spiderman clipart and punched and die cut.
Ingredients to make the toppers:
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red
Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Large Scallop Circle Punch, Circles #2 Sizzex, Big Shot

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Very cute!!!