Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hippity Hoppity Easter is on it's Way

 
Here is a few gift bags I made gift tags for to dress them up!   How great are these chevron bags.   I got them at a local craft store and I just had to pick them up.
The flower was just so easy to make I used the Triple Blossom punch and punched out 5 flowers.   Then I used my paper piercer and put a hole through the center of all of them.  Next, I used my bone folder to break up the fibers in the flowers so they would be easy to work with.   Next, I put a silver brad through the center.  I then scrunched up the flowers towards the middle.  Once all five layers were scrunched than I played with them and made them more life like.
Since the gift bags came in a pack with three colors, I had to make 3 different versions of the tags.
Ingredients to make the tags:
Stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Pink Passion, YoYo Yellow, Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Whisper White, Pink Passion, YoYo Yellow, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink Designer Series Paper, Rainbow Sherbet  Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Decorative Tape from a local craft store, Pearls, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Silver Brad, Pearls
Tools:  Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Crop-a-dile, Triple Blossom Layer Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch

No comments: