Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winter Themed Wedding Card


 I have to say I love that gold is back in the trend watch!   What can I say I love it!!   Here is a wedding card I made for my cousin that got married.   I love the poinsettas on the card for this time of year.  

The mr and mrs.  I stamped with gold ink and then used gold embossing folder.   The &, I just stamped in gold and waited for it just dry.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Together Forever
Ink:  Gold Metallic Ink
Paper:  Whisper White, Gold Metallic
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Antique Brads, Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape, Poinsetta Sticker  and Doily from a local craft store, Gold Embossing Powder
Tools:  Hearts Framelits, Big Shot, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Heart to Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch

No comments: