Monday, April 7, 2014

First Communion Card

Here is this week's My Favorite Things sketch.   I can't believe my beautiful niece is going to making her first communion this year.   When I got the Dress Up Framelit, I knew I wanted to try my hand at making a First Communion dress with it.    So her is my dress.  I used some tulle to make a veil.     The collar on the dress was made with 1" circle punch and then trimmed.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Special Blessings
Ink:   Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Shimmery White, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories:  Pearls, Tulle
Tools:   Dress Up Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Big Shot, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Framed Tulips Textured Embossing Folder

1 comment:

katrin kme said...

Tolle Idee, gefällt mir sehr!

LG, katrin