Wednesday, April 30, 2014

June Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking!!!

Very Exciting!!!   The June Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking is out and on page 80 you can see my Don't Stop Believin' card!!! 

It is one of my favorite songs and I am so happy that they choose my card to be published.   

Paper Crafts is amazing.   Every edition they publish I am floored by the talent that is showcased in their magazines and their website.  

Here is my card that was published the June2014  edition as well as the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Stampin' Up! Tape It! and Grunge Rock and stamp set from the local craft store
Ink:  Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories:  Stampin' Up! Rhinestones, Gems from a local craft store
Font:  Lemondrop

No comments: