Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Let the Spoiling Begin

 Here is another favorite that I just purchased recently.   How great is this card for an aunt or grandma to give to the newest addition to the family or even on a scrapbook page.   I know me and I am the queen of spoiling my nieces and nephews!    Here is my spoiling card paired up with Verve sketch.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp sets from a local craft store
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom
Paper:   Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:  Pearls
Tools:   Heart Punch, Heart Framelit, Itty Bitty Punch Pack and Flower Punch from a local craft store


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how adorable. Love that little monkey. Thanks for playing along with VLV!