Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Merry Christmas Poinsettias

So when I saw this week's Paper Craft Crew challenge I just knew I wanted to use the new Punch Trio Curvy Corner that will be available in the Holiday Mini in September.  

So I played with this week's sketch and made it my own.      The poinsettias were cut out of the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper and the pearls were colored in with a Red Sharpie.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper, Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Pack.
Accessories:   Whisper White Embossing Powder, Pearls colored with a Red Sharpie, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Tools:  Punch Trio Curvy Corner, Angled Tag Topper Punch, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Project Life Corner Rounder,  Card Corners were rounded with the Envelope Punch Board

1 comment:

Eva Bussom said...

Incredible card, I really like your poinsettias! Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew :) Eva