Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy! Happy! Happy!

  
  

Happy Easter!   Happy Spring!   Happy Passover!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday with family and friends and enjoying this beautiful weather while it is here.    Here are some tags I made with The Project Bin Spring Zen sentiments and Easter designer series paper I have.    Tags are so quick and easy to make and add a special extra touch to a gift or even a plate of goodies to bring to a hostess.    

The designer series paper I fussy cut was from KaiserCraft Fine & Sunny Collection as well as bunnies from The Paper Studio.    Odds and ends of scraps were used from my retired designer series paper Welcome Home and Echo Park Multi Colored Plaid.    The finishing touches were Craft Companion grass die cut, EK Success and Stampin' Up! daisy punches and some enamel dots.

No comments: