Thursday, February 3, 2022

Valentines for Basketball Star


So I was honored when my niece was asked if she wanted store bought Valentines or if she wanted me to make them, she said she wanted me to make them.    So I put on my thinking cap trying to think of something that would be cool enough for a fourth grader who is not your typical girly girl.    

She is a sports girl, soccer, basketball, you name it.   Since most of her friends signed up to be play basketball and they just finished the season, I decided to go with basketball versus soccer, plus it didn't hurt that it had a great sentiment that I can use with the Valentine!    Peace Love Slam Dunk.   How great is that.     

People ask why we hold on to stamp sets, designer paper, this is why!!   It is like having the right shoes and outfit for the occasion for going out in your closet.    The peace sign comes from the Recollections Feelin' Groovy set.    The heart is from the Peachy Keen set.   The peace and love sentiments come from the Peace Love & Cupcakes set.    The basketball and Slam Dunk come from the Slam Dunk set.   Happy Valentine's is from the Sweet Conversations set in the Occasions Mini.   

Thank God for the Stamparatus it was a God send in putting this card together.  I was like a printing press!!     The colors that were used were Terracotta Tile and Flirty Flamingo.   A piece of black card stock completes the card.

Here is my basketball star jumping to make her shot and making it in!!! 


 

No comments: