Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bubbles Scrapbook Page

My bubbles scrapbook page was inspired by little niece, Julie and the first time she made bubbles on her own. She was so excited she was able to do all by herself that she would not let anyone else help her. I feel in love with the photo and how I was able to capture the wonder and excitement of her first “I can do it myself” bubble experience.

The techniques that I used to make this scrapbook page were as follows: I stamped my title, with the Big Deal alphabet stamp set. Then using the Coluzzle Cutting System, I cut out the letters out. Next I took a sponge dauber and ran it across my stamp pad and applied it to the chipboard accent until it was thoroughly colored. Then, I attached the brads to the chipboard.

The color Cool Carribean and the Petal & Paisleys Designer Series Paper will not be available after June 30th.

Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Petals & Paisleys
Classic Stampin' Pads: Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: On Board Chipboard, Soft Subtles Brads
Tools: Sponge Daubers, Coluzzle Cutting System

No comments: