Monday, June 11, 2007

Fall-Winter Preview Items Came In!




One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is you get to preorder items before they come out. I just preorder a couple of items from the Fall-Winter Preview 2007 catalog. The Fall-Winter Preview catalog is 11 pages showcasing stamp sets, accessories, card stock and stamp pads that will be available in the new Fall-Winter Collection that will be available on July 1st. There is new chipboard called On Board Blossoms & Basics. Rhinestone brads available in circle and squares.
There is a great new punch box that has a Trio Flower Punch, 9 piece stamp set and 3 Stampin' Spots. Stop by one of my upcoming events and you'll be able to see the preview brochure with all the new items in person.

My preordered items came in today and I couldn't wait to get home to see the new colors. Here are the new In Color line for the 2007 - 2008 Catalog year: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate. My favorite is Groovy Guava.

One of the new stamp sets I preordered was Baroque Motifs. Here is a 6x6 scrapbook page that I made for a swap. I stamped the image with White Staz-On on Vellum. I used my Spring Bouquet Flower punch to punch out the flowers.
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, White Vellum
Ink: White Stazon, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Silver Brads
Tools: Crafter's Tool Kit, Spring Bouquet Flower & Large Oval Punches

No comments: